Indy Custom Real Estate Offers Several Custom Seller Packages
- Fixed rate packages
- Discount commission packages
- Maximum list price packages
- Full luxury packages
- Or ask for a custom solution that fits all of your needs
All of our packages include:
- Guided, proven, & effective real estate representation
- Custom listing contracts
- Professional photography
- Drone photography
- Effective social media and internet marketing
- Open house service if preferred
- Print marketing & advertising
- Constant Communication
- Our Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor® will give you an honest estimate of your home
- Honest, intelligent, Ethical Professionalism
For more information and testimonials please visit
Call or Text Anytime 317.502.9781
We offer several different options when selling your home. You will always be represented by a Realtor® and your needs will come first. No matter what package you choose to use to sell your home no one will out work us, you and your needs will be patiently listened to, professional photography and drone aerials will always be included, and your transaction will be treated with intelligence and integrity. Custom fees, custom commissions, constant communication, flexibility, custom contracts, & pure hustle are just a few benefits of using Indy Custom Real Estate. Plus, we will save you money, guaranteed.
Never any obligation
Call, text, or email anytime and we will see how we can help.
Tim 317 - 502 - 9781
I have experience selling homes that did not sell. At Indy Custom Real Estate our creative, custom approach has proven to get properties like yours sold when they have not sold in the past. We have the flexibility to find what it takes to deliver the solution you are looking for. In many cases, we have even saved our homeowner clients significant amounts of money.
Selling a Home
If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you're caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing the uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures. Remember, we're here to help you with any of your needs. Call or email us today!
Setting the Listing Price
In setting the list price for your home, you should be aware of a buyer’s frame of mind. Based on a list of houses for sale in your neighborhood (which can be in the form of a printed list from us, or online search results that you’ve found yourself), buyers will determine which houses they want to view. Consider the following pricing factors:
- If you set the price too high, your house won’t be picked for viewing, even though it may be much nicer than others in the area. You may have told your REALTOR® to "Bring me any offer. Frankly, I’d take less." But in that list of houses, yours simply looks too expensive to be considered.
- If you price too low, you'll short-change yourself. Your house will sell promptly, yes, but before it has time to find the buyer who would have paid more.
NOTE: Never say "asking" price, which implies you don't expect to get it.
To determine the proper list price, contact me today and I'll provide you with the following professional services:
- Furnishing comparable sales.
- Analyzing market conditions.
- Helping to determine offering incentives.
- Estimating your net proceeds.
Using Comparable Sales
No matter how attractive and polished your house, buyers will be comparing its price with everything else on the market. Your best guide is a record of what the buying public has been willing to pay in the past few months for property in your neighborhood like yours.
Also we can furnish data on sale figures for those "comps", and analyze them for a suggested listing price. The decision about how much to ask, though, is always yours. The list of comparable sales we bring to you, along with data about other houses in your neighborhood presently on the market, is used for a "Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)." To help in estimating a possible sale price for your house, the analysis will also include data on nearby houses that failed to sell in the past few months, along with their list prices.
This CMA differs from a formal appraisal in several ways. One major difference is that an appraisal will be based only on past sales. In addition, an appraisal is done for a fee while the CMA is provided by us and may include properties currently listed for sale and those currently pending sale.
In the normal home sale, a CMA is probably enough to let you set a proper price. A formal written appraisal (which may cost a few hundred dollars) can be useful if you have unique property, if there hasn't been much activity in your area recently, if co-owners disagree about price, and any other circumstance that makes it difficult to put a value on your home.
Contact Me Today
No obligations ever, give us a chance to show you the difference